Making the numbers work hard
Finance and Accounting
You must have financial and accounting functions that are robust and sufficient to meet the demands of all stakeholders. They must also provide you, your Board and your staff with the information you need to manage your organization effectively. This information is critical to assess your current situation and develop solutions to help achieve your objectives.
MAS can help
MAS Volunteer Consultants with financial expertise and experience can help you answer these questions:
- We are starting out as a not-for-profit or charity – what do we need to do on financials?
- What is an appropriate system for accounting and/or fund-raising management?
- What financial reports should we provide to our board?
- How do I assess my organization’s finance management, policies and controls?
- How do I develop and use a budget?
- How do I do a financial analysis of an opportunity or problem?
- What makes sense for management reporting in my kind of organization?
- Can you help me brief my board on their fiduciary responsibilities?
- How do I file our charity information return?
- How do I rethink and reforecast my charity in light of COVID-19?
- What are the biggest financial risks we face and how do we address them?
Check out our recent webinar on Financial Management for board and senior staff of charities and not for profits.
Contact MAS today and let our financial Volunteer Consultants help you make your numbers work harder, so your organization can be more effective, make better decisions, and better serve the community of people you work for.